There are several ways you can donate to the San Juan United Way.
United Way now makes it easy to reach the people who need your help. Online pledging is fast, easy, secure, and effective! You can make a gift with your Visa, Master Card or American Express card. With online pledging you are able to give a one-time gift all through secure state of the art web technology. On behalf of the people who are served, thank you for your help.
Your Donation Counts!
- $1 per week will provide 289 pounds of food for the children’s backpack program.
- $2 per week will provide an abused woman with safe shelter for 2 days.
- $5 per week will provide 4 days of lodging, food and clothing for a family of 4.
- 24 hours of safe shelter for ten children
- 550 meals for the children in the shelter
- Forensic Interviews, coordination, of investigations and advocacy
- Services for three severely or physically or sexually abused children
- Advocacy services for one family for four months
- CASA – training for 5 CASA volunteers to work with approximately 10 children
Money raised in Serving San Juan County, NM stays there to help our neighbors.
The United Way assigns undesignated gifts to the greatest needs.
Impact ----- A Single Gift... A Broad Impact
Whether it's senior care, youth programs, or day programs for handicapped individuals-the San Juan United Way funds deserving organizations that have proved their ability to make a lasting and important impact on our community. Your pledge uspports some of the community's greatest needs:
- Keeping Citizens Safe
- Nurturing Our Youth
- Promoting Self-Sufficiency and Independence
- Preventing Illness and Promoting Wellness
- Protecting Children & Strenghtening Families
- Promoting Healthy Minds and Behaviors